Register now for our Fall 2017 semester: Classes start on Friday, September 8th! We are offering the following mixed-age classes, in two different locations:
1. 6720 20th Avenue
- Fridays at 10:30am (Sep 8-Nov 10)
2. 1837 Stillwell Avenue
- Saturdays at 4pm (Sep 9-Nov 18; no class on Oct 7)
- Sundays at 11am (Sep 10-Nov 19; no class on Oct 8)
The class schedule is subject to change depending on enrollment. Please do not hesitate to e-mail Jelena at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would prefer a different day or time.
If you would like to try out our classes before enrolling, you can sign up for a free demo class on our Demo Class Page.
In addition to imaginative and engaging weekly class, your tuition includes materials for you to use at home (CD and illustrated songbook), online access to the curriculum and support materials on the Family Music Zone, a special parent’s guide about musical development in children, a family newsletter full of resources and music-making ideas, and up to two make-up classes. New song collection each semester!
The tuition for a 10-class semester is as follows:
The first child:
- The tuition for a returning family is $270.
- The tuition for a new family is $280.
The second child:
- FREE (with a full paying first sibling) if under 8 months of age at the beginning of the semester.
- $150 (with a full paying first sibling) if over 8 months of age.
The third child:
- $75 for the third child registered (with a full paying first sibling, and second sibling).
Special Offer: If you refer a new student and you both register for the Fall semester, you will each enjoy a $15 discount on our Fall tuition!
In order to register for our Fall semester classes, please fill out the following form: